A.Cable Length: per your request
B.Metal Scart Plug to 2RCA
E.Crimping or Soldering Type
F.Nickel Plated or Gold Plated
1. Housing: PVC, LCP
2. Terminal: Phosphor Bronze or gold plated
3. Signal Wire: UL2725 26/28 AWG, Copper,Tinned Copper
4. Hi-Pot Test: DC300V
5. Insulation Resistance: 10M Ohms (min)
6. Contactor Resistance: 1 Ohm (Max)
7. Insertion Force: 45N Max
8. Withdrawal Force: 15N Min
9. Operating Temperature:-25 to +85 degree Celsius
10. Transfer Rate: Supports 3.0Gbps
Scart leads widely used throughout the UK and across Europe, scart leads are the most common connection between audio visual equipment such as DVD players, Sky Digi boxes, Freeview boxes and VCRs to TV displays, plasma TVs and LCD TVs. The scart lead has a 21 pin connector each end and is capable of carrying audio, video and data signals. There are two main types of scart lead, fully wired and RGB only.
1.Connect a VCR, DVD or cable box to your television
2.Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with shielded construction
3.Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors
4.Strengthens signal transfer
5.Creates precise contact and increased durability with corrosion-resistant
6.Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided or spiral shielding
1. High Quality, Can offer certificate like CSA/UL/CCC/ROHS/REACH and others certificate as you need.
2. Good Experience, Over 10 Years produce experience, Work with Technology copmpany.
3 .Good service, Accept OEM and ODM service, as produce as your design .
4 Good price, With best material purchase department and high dfficiency produce department.