A.3.5mm mono/stereo (1/8") Male connector
C.Plastic handle with strain relief
E.Conductor Material:Nickel Plated Brass
F. Housing Material:Plastic
This 3.5mm male stereo solder connector is typically used for analog signals such as audio. This connector can be used to repair headphones and many other devices that use a stereo connection.
1. The operating temperature: -20°C--+120°C
2. Voltage：AC500V, 0.5MA current
3. SIR: >100MΩ
4. Insertion force: 0.3-3KG
5. Durability: over 5000 cycles
6. Salt spray test: >24 hours
7. Admittance: no shorting, no breaking
8. Tray diameter: 4.5mm/6.0mm Tray
1. High Quality, Can offer certificate like CSA/UL/CCC/ROHS/REACH and others certificate as you need.
2. Good Experience, Over 10 Years produce experience, Work with Technology copmpany.
3 .Good service, Accept OEM and ODM service, as produce as your design .
4 Good price, With best material purchase department and high dfficiency produce department.